SERVICES OFFERED BY “OMEKA MANAGEMENT” LTD
Omeka Management Ltd. offers a wide range of services related to real estate maintenance: administrative management, cleaning, technical support, maintenance of green areas and snow removal, professional house manager, cashier, security, video surveillance and access control, etc. The company owns a diverse portfolio of managed properties including administrative, residential buildings, gated complexes, embassies and their residences, TV companies. The mission of Omeka Management OOD is to continuously improve the quality of the services offered through loyalty, accuracy and creativity.
1. Organization and holding of regular General Meetings of owners – up to twice a year:
Convening the general meetings according to the Condominium Management Act /ZUES/, sticking invitations, holding and securing the meetings, keeping and drawing up the minutes.
2. Collection, payments, banking operations:
The contractor ensures the collection of the fees that the General Assembly decided to collect and which are mandatory for the normal existence of each building; payments can be made to a single bank account, in cash to a cashier assigned to the building or through the Epay/Easypay system. The contractor undertakes all the necessary extrajudicial and judicial actions to forcibly collect the due maintenance fee from owners and users who have not fulfilled this obligation on time and according to the budget, according to the decision of the General Assembly of the Condominium. The contractor ensures that strict accounting is kept of the condominium. The contractor operates with the funds owed to him and accumulated by all condominium owners for the maintenance fee within the approved budget for the relevant calendar year for the specified services.
3. Services for servicing subscription, utility and service contractual obligations of the Condominium, including the following activities:
Collection, distribution and payment of subscription and utility costs at the expense of the owners of the independent objects, resp. of the condominium;
Subscription service of service contractual obligations specified by the condominium;
4. Administrative management:
4.1. Assistance in carrying out repairs of the facilities in the building: contact with the supplier companies and additional collection of funds for repairs, collection of offers if necessary;
– Control during repair works in the common parts of the building;
– Preparation of cost estimates for repair work, marketing research and hiring contractors for repair work;
4.2. Assistance for the preparation and adoption of Regulations for the internal order in the entrance; Completing and keeping the Book of Owners, etc. documents required by ZEUS.
4.3. Accountability: preparation of monthly operational and financial reports.
The company uses specialized software for the management of buildings in Condominium mode and closed complexes with the possibility of individual customers accessing the system.
1. GENERAL TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE OF CONDOMINIUMS
The service includes minor repairs to lighting, locks, keys, doors, etc. on the basis of a subscription visit by a technician and a tour of the entrance. Consumables and materials are paid additionally on invoices.
2. MAINTENANCE OF WATER INSTALLATIONS:
• Maintenance of water and sewage installations;
• Daily monitoring and monitoring of the state of the water supply network;
• Repair of damages and accidents;
• Installation and dismantling of equipment;
3. MAINTENANCE OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS:
• General technical maintenance and regular checks of the state of the electrical installation in the site;
• Repair of damage and replacement of defective elements;
• Installation and dismantling of equipment;
• Emergency power support.
4. MAINTENANCE OF ELEVATOR SYSTEMS OF BUILDINGS:
We work with most elevator companies in Sofia.
• Servicing and repair of all types of elevator systems – maintenance and current technical inspection according to the applicable state technical standards and the requirements of the respective manufacturer;
• Emergency support 24 hours a day – ensuring operational response at any time of the day;
• Complete prevention of all nodes of the elevator system.
5. MAINTENANCE OF THESE INSTALLATIONS:
• Inspection and prevention of working pressures, respectively in the mode of operation according to the season and washing of the outdoor unit;
• Cleaning the filters of the indoor unit;
• Inspection and prevention of the electrical part, motor, electronics and circulation pumps;
• Checking the temperature of the water, the oil and the set parameters, whether they correspond to the ambient temperature;
• Prevention and repair of damage
6. MAINTENANCE OF FIRE FIGHTING INSTALLATIONS:
• Maintenance of fire alarm installations – monthly inspection of the system, checking of the settings and operation of the installations in “fire” and “failure” mode. Checking the external light and sound indicators, cleaning the optical system of the sensors, etc.
• Maintenance of fire extinguishing installations – monthly inspection of pipelines and sprinkler heads, control of the position of the taps, readings of pressure gauges and pumping stations. Inspection in “fire” mode of the installations and external sound and light indicators.;
• Maintenance of fire extinguishers.
1. Cleaning common areas in the EU:
Sweeping and washing of lobbies, corridors, stairs, entrance doors, elevator cabin and doors, sweeping of spaces in front of the entrance of the building and in the basement level according to an established schedule
2. Professional property cleaning
• Cleaning and maintenance of hard and soft surfaces with specialized preparations and professional cleaning machines, performed by specially trained employees;
• Cleaning and maintenance of internal building common parts, incl. lobbies, external and internal stairwells, elevators, basements and underground garages;
• Cleaning of plinths, railings, doors, cash registers, windows on the stairs and other common parts of the property;
• Collection and disposal of waste;
• Maintenance of common toilets in good condition / incl. replenishment with consumables, such as liquid soap, toilet paper, etc./;
• Internal and external washing of opening facade windows;
• Internal and external washing of non-opening facade windows
Constant maintenance of the green areas during the active period of 7 months in a state of good appearance and vitality of the grass and bushes.:
6.1. Mowing – up to 4 times a month /additional mowing if necessary is paid extra/;
6.2. fertilizing NPK fertilizer and spraying lawns and plants with included consumables – up to 2 times per season;
6.3. digging and fertilizing trees and shrubs with included consumables – autumn and spring;
6.4. trimming bushes in the common areas of the complex
6.5. wintering of decorative vegetation – November
6.6. Snow removal /manual and machine/ on a subscription basis or on a one-time visit basis.
1. Providing security with video surveillance of the building, entrances, surrounding spaces and garages.
• 24/12-hour security / with a subcontracted security company/
• Ensuring a 24/7 controlled throughput regime
• Security with physical force and technical means by professionally trained security guards
• Preparation of a network for video surveillance of all vulnerable places of the building and adjacent areas;
2. Provision of porter and reception
3. Barrier service
4. Delivery and installation of access control and video surveillance systems /with subcontractors/
– Minor repairs – incl. painting, minor repairs and MRT
– Plumbing services
– Electrical services
DDD- SERVICES: disinsection, deratization and desaccharization
• Moving furniture and office equipment
• Assembly and dismantling of furniture;
• Carrying heavy and non-standard objects (metal boxes, safes, pianos);
• Transfer of archives and documents;
• Transport from 1 to 10 tons in Sofia and the country.